Integrating and Extending 3rd Party Access Control Systems
The TZ Praetorian™ system solution is designed to work with existing third party building access control systems to extend physical security and audit trail capability down to the cabinet enclosure level. A single swipe of the same ID card used for building access provides timed authorization to nominated cabinet doors, together with discrete event monitoring and system access reporting. The system is scalable through simple industry standard connections between TZ components and the access control system to manage any number of enclosures. Cabinet door access across multiple cabinets can be readily managed through the multi-cabinet trigger box with integrated status indication for quick security status identification.
The system includes three main components: TZ Praetorian™ Junction, TZ Praetorian™ Trigger and the TZ SlideHandle™ intelligent locking device.
TZ Praetorian™ system components have been tested and certified to meet harmonized global standards per IEC/UL/CSA 60950-1.
- Authorized timed access to multiple doors with a single card presentation
- Compatible with standard structured cabling for 100m length
- Wide range of input voltages
- Fast and easy mounting of locking components
- Visual indication and reporting of secured and unsecured states and true door status
- Manual key over-ride lock release
- Differentiated reporting of electronic or manual key release
- No additional software application is needed
- Flexible mounting options to fit a broad range of cabinet brands and models