TZ Praetorian™ Junction
Data Communication and Power.
The TZ Praetorian Junction interprets relay output signals from building access control systems and converts them into RS485 serial data signals to communicate with TZ locking devices and also to supervise door position sensors, detect intrusions and override key door opening which are reported back to the building access control system through its associated relay inputs.
The TZ Praetorian Junction includes quick connect pluggable termination blocks for either 12 or 24 connections to the relay I/O cards of building access control systems. It can be mounted in a 19” 1U rack space or on a wall convenient to the access control system and the structured cable patch panel.
RS 485 data communication and power is provided for one or two TZ Praetorian Triggers and either 12 or 24 RJ45 ports that connect and provide power to TZ locking devices through structured category cabling.
- Compatible with TIA/EIA structured cabling standards.
- Quick connect style connections for 12 – 24 relay I/O from access controller.
- RJ45 with cat 5e/6 cable connections for power and data to 12 or 24 TZ locking devices.
- RJ45 connections for power and data to one or two TZ Praetorian Triggers.
- Wide range of input voltage: 90 to 250 VAC, 50 to 60Hz.
- Versions available to connect 12 or 24 TZ locking devices.
- Flexible mounting options for rack, wall, or shelf to simplify installation.
- Extends third party access control systems to provide more granular levels of security and auditable access records for PCI-DSS, HIPPA, NERC CIP and other regulatory mandates.
- Allows existing third party access control systems to secure a broad range of Datacenter, IT, medical and Industrial cabinets and enclosures.
- TZ locking devices do not require additional in-cabinet power, which reduces and installation time.
- Allows many locks to be controlled from a single credential reader.
- Capable of controlling multiple locks with one relay input.
- Scalable system accommodates any size installation.
- Serves multiple cabinets – up to 12 x two door cabinets and saves valuable in-cabinet rack space compared to other systems.