Integrating and Extending 3rd Party Access Control Systems.
The TZ Praetorian Data Center Protection System comprises a set of hardware components that enables the extension of access control and audit trail capability for existing third party control systems and structured cabling environments.
This data center security system has been expressly designed for the needs of data centers and IT professionals to bridge the gap between the perimeter security provided by industry standard building access control systems and the requirements for more granular levels of physical protection at the cabinet level.
This data center protection system includes three hardware components:
TZ Praetorian Junction
TZ Praetorian Trigger
TZ SlideHandle or TZ SwingHandle
TZ Praetorian™ IT Security System Features
- Authorised timed access to multiple doors with a single card presentation.
- Compatible with standard structured cabling for 100m length.
- Fast and easy mounting of locking components.
- Visual indication and reporting of secured and unsecured states and true door status.
- Manual key override release.
- Differentiated reporting of electronic or manual key release.
- No additional software application is needed.
- This database server security offers flexible mounting options to fit a broad range of cabinet brands and models.
- Door status of a cabinet row or entire room is indicated at a glance on the same easily mounted component used to trigger multiple doors.