Contact Closure and Environmental Monitoring.
The TZ contact closure sensor is a magnetic reed switch. When properly installed it allows the connected TZ device to determine when a door is open or closed.
TZ server room monitoring sensors are extremely cost-effective smart devices that provide environmental monitoring within the TZ Centurion™ network at the cabinet enclosure level across a range of operating conditions: temperature, humidity, leak detection and air-flow status.
- The TZ Temperature Sensor measures the ambient temperature within the enclosure or cabinet. Its temperature sensor circuit is designed to measure temperatures between -15°C to 60°C (5°F to 140°F).
- The TZ Relative Humidity Sensor contains a circuit designed to measure relative humidity between 5% and 95%.
- The TZ contact closure sensor is a magnetic reed switch. When properly installed it allows the connected TZ device to determine when a door is open or closed.
- The TZ Leak Detection Sensor can detect the presence of liquids.
- All data presented via web page interface.
- TZ sensors use the decentralised intelligence of TZ locking devices and the network infrastructure to provide a granular and low cost environmental monitoring solution.
- Contact closure sensors enable the open closed status of a door to be reported in an audit trail.
- The small physical size of our server room environmental monitoring equipment has minimum impact on cabinet space and installed equipment.
- Timed TZ Sensor readings can be stored on the TZ Centurion Bridge SD card to provide a comprehensive record of environmental readings.