TZ PushLock™ is an intelligent electronic door lock system offering easy installation as a secondary electronic locking mechanism for cabinet and frame types where it is not acceptable to modify the door or to replace the existing locking and latching mechanisms.
TZ PushLock is powered and controlled using either RS485 serial data communications or dry contact closure via standard UTP Cat5e/Cat6 cabling through a TZ Praetorian Junction or TZ Centurion Bridge. TZ PushLock™ can also be direct connected to standard access control or dry contact closure systems.
- Easy TZ PushLock™ cabinet door lock installation without any door modification.
- Two part mechanism, Sliding ‘Push” stud mounts to exterior of door and Radial locking part mounts to the top horizontal surface of the cabinet, both parts are secured using a bracket system fitted with pressure adhesive pads.
- Fits most types of Mainframe, SAN, Media/Tape library, NEMA12, Dual Hinged cabinet types.
- Connects to control system using RJ45 and Cat5e/6 cabling. Complies with TIA/EIA requirements.
- SMA actuated locking mechanism.
- Server rack door lock defaults to locked when power is removed and incorporates a manual key release.
- TZ push locks for server cabinets include visual LED status indication.
- Multiple sensors for door status (locked/closed, unlocked/closed, unlocked/open, locked/open).
- Innovative electronic cabinet door lock installation design allows set up in minutes without drilling or mess.
- Installation will not invalidate warranties, certifications or compromise seismic or NEMA12 integrity.
- TZ PushLock™ can be easily removed without any damage.
- Allows electronic access control and locking to be implemented on cabinets that traditionally have required extensive door and frame modification.
- In conjunction with other TZ SMArt™ devices, ensures 100% of IT infrastructure cabinets can be fitted with electronic locking devices.
- Utilises RJ45 twisted pair cabling infrastructure, providing up to three times more cost-effective implementation.
- No magnetic emissions eliminates the risk of damaging magnetic storage systems.
- Maintains cabinet security integrity, whilst allowing authorised personnel to over-ride the system in an emergency.
- Provides visibility up to 30m; indictates locked / ready to unlock / unlocked doors.
- Provides multiple outputs for real-time monitoring of events, can raise alarms for unauthorised access and provides a complete audit trail to meet compliance requirements.